I love games like this on a Friday lunch-hour. While Quack is out purchasing pretty shoes, I’m sitting here in front of the glow of an LCD watching the minutes tick by until I must return to career-mindedness. She didn’t really invite me to play this game, but it’s a time-passer and those are splendid sometimes so here goes:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. But there is a story behind my name and it goes like this folks:
My parents were procrastinators and did not have a name ready for me come my entrance into this world. So for roughly a day I was nameless. Visitors came and went at the hospital, some offered their ideas, but nothing really seemed to fancy either of my units. Then one cool, spring day my Nana was looking into my eyes (or, she could have been examining my hairline because apparently it was quite similar to my grandfather’s on my dad’s side) and said “I think she looks like an Andrea.” Then my Dad tried it out: Andreaaa. Then my mom did the same and they agreed right then and there that I would become an Andrea.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I think I fell asleep crying last night actually.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. I love it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, they were born with four legs and go by the names: Marshall and Otis.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. But I’d kick my ass quite often.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only with someone I know can handle it. My sarcasm is quite discretionary.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. Apparently mine were the size of ping-pong balls and knocked my surgeon out of the water once they emerged into the light of day.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. Any kind of adrenaline-inducing activity that would result in an extremely horrifying death is off limits for yours truly.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I have always loved Wheetabix.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip, with French Crisp coming in as a close second.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Men: Their forearms
Women: Their chin/neck area
14. RED OR PINK?
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I put off getting out of my big, warm bed, and exiting my dark, tranquil room on weekdays so long that I often have to leave my house with my toothbrush in my purse because I don’t have time to brush my teeth.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss my grandpa who passed away in 2008. He was my first grandparent to pass away so the shock of that took a while to deal with. His energy, his passion, and how genuinely kind and loving he was is something I miss very much.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
No, not everyone.
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark, indigo jeans and black shoes I like to call “dolly shoes.”
On another note why is this question so lame? There could have been so many more articles of clothing that would have been much more exciting to answer.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
This bizarre humming sound circulating my office that I believe is coming from outside the window. Mind you I’ve also been trying to figure out if the humming is taking place in my head because I’m so tired.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
21. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
I love the smell of a man. I love the smell of wet pavement minutes after the rain comes. I love the smell of a forrest. I love the smell of the top of a mountain. I love the smell of tangerines.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
One of my client’s landlords.
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
This is not applicable because I stole the idea.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey. Downhill skiing. Soccer.
25. HAIR COLOR?
26. EYE COLOR?
Sometimes Brown/Green, other times Green/Brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. But I wish I wore glasses.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both. I love the kinds of scary movies that make me feel sick with fear. I also love mushy movies that make me bawl my eyeballs out.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both. Equally. No question.
32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both. Especially simultaneously.
33. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Je ne sais pas.
34. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Eat Pray Love
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN